Health and happiness – all in one bowl. Serves 6-8.
- 425g canned tuna in spring water, drained
- 120g salad leaves (spinach & rocket work well)
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6-8 pitted black olives (whole or chopped)
- 1 /3 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp runny honey
1. Flake tuna into small pieces.
2. In a glass jar, combine the dressing ingredients and shake well.
3. Combine tuna, salad leaves, avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, olives and parsley in a large bowl.
4. Pour dressing over the salad. Toss gently, transfer to a serving bowl and add eggs.